Mother Nature smiled on riders (sort of) at the 8th annual Original Growler. Although Saturday’s Half Growler (1 lap and 32 miles) started with muddy conditions, actually being able to race was amazing in light of the 11pm and 2am downpours that pummeled the Gunnison area. Riders were already on their heels as mountain bike […]
What’s in your closet? Your training, and let’s face it, some of the jerseys in your closet have seen better days. Now is a great time to get your hands on a one-of-a-kind Gunnison Trails limited edition jersey and wind jacket. The 2015 limited run Original Growler jerseys and windbreaker are now available for preorder. […]
To Our Community, Gunnison Trails Needs Volunteers for the Original Growler Mountain Bike Races May 23rd-24th Open house style, informational meetings will be taking place at the Comfort Inn at 911 N. Main (across the street from City Market) this coming Wednesday (May 13th) and the 20th, from 6-8pm. Drop in anytime and see what […]
Folks, Starting Monday, May 11 we will temporarily close Water Treatment and Fenceline Trails until the new reroutes are constructed. Monday and Tuesday are the only days this field season that the mini-dozer contractor could come in and rip the old sections of trail prior to restoration work. Our hope is to have the new […]
Please Respect the Season Closures Until May 15th for all Roads and Trails South of the Powerlines Road for Sage-grouse Protection Enchanted Forest is still holding snow and mud and is closed for now. All roads and trails south of the Powerlines Road are closed for protection of Sage-grouse until May 15th. Trails that remain […]
Trailwork Tuesdays, etc
- The Monsoon is Back in the House; No Trailwork this Week
- (click for location)
Signup for Updates!
Visit our Sponsors
Video by Chris Miller
- The Monsoon is Back in the House; No Trailwork this Week August 11, 2015
- No Trailwork this Week; Trailwork Stalwart, Alex Alleman, Grad School Sendoff Tonight August 3, 2015
- No Trailwork this Week; Follow Jefe Branham in the CO Trail Race July 27, 2015
- Tuesday July 21st, 4-7pm; Graceland Trails Complex (no heavy lifting required!) July 20, 2015
- Tuesday July 14th, 4-7pm; Graceland Trails Complex (no heavy lifting required!) July 14, 2015
Aberdeen Quarry Area becks trail big beers big gears Big Saturday! bioblitz blm Calcutta CDNST Food Food Drive freshman orientation greg moss growler growler photos growler results growler series gunnison high school Handcycling hartman rocks jenny smith ladies ride Live Music old car trail pedal driven film Racer Check In rifle season rifle season dates rocky ridge sage-grouse sage grouse Schedule signal peak skyline Stephanie Leonard Susan DeMattei Trail Closures trails trail work tuesdays van tuyl ranch video volunteers west elk bicycle classic WSCU
- Jeremy Neo says: Jeremy Neo [...]always a huge fan of linking to bloggers that I...
- design web companies says: ... [Trackback] [...] Find More Informations here: gunnisontrails.com/growler-series-race-1-results/ [...]
- pdr training says: pdr training [...]always a big fan of linking to bloggers that I...
- dent repair school says: dent repair school [...]usually posts some pretty interesting stuff like this. If...
- 75757a5sd5f7sdf6s5a7 says: 75757a5sd5f7sdf6s5a7 [...]Sites of interest we've a link to[...]